Sunday, April 6, 2008

A day at the beach

Emily enjoying her view of the ocean - she hung out there often, probably partly because of the warm sun and also the view.
Kaya and Tucker enjoying the sand
Sleeping beauty!  Her pose is priceless!
The first time we took Tucker down to the beach, Kaya ran straight for the water and Tucker ran after her.  He got to the waters edge fell down, stood up soaking wet crying for mommy and that was the end of getting any wear near the water on his own.  So daddy tried helping him rediscover the joy of the little waves.
a peaceful sunset from our living room window
mister cool!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Your photos are georgeous! Thanks for sharing...I love the ocean.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow..Time flies! I still have a photo of you and Evan at the beach house from your first time there together, I think you were dating then!!! (Aunt Jane was here, too I think ?!) Anyway, you guys got the great weather, I'm sooo relieved!! Many years we had overcast skies as I'm sure you remember...Anyway, the photos are terrific, the sunset makes me "homesick" for southerm California!Love these shots, Guys!!