Sunday, April 6, 2008

Playing in the Pool

Who knew I had a water boy. This was his first time in the pool since last summer and he took right to it - jumping in, kicking on his own, and even going under water!  (It probably helped that the pool was so warm and our community pools here are always freezing.) Emily joined all of us in the pool too (and LOVED it!) but we discovered it is not possible to take pictures of yourself with your kids when one kid is in each adults arms - so no Em pics in the pool.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tucker!! This is Mimmi writing you a note, (if you get two, the first one didn't seem to work, so I wrote another one...)
You are doing a great job learning how to smim! Do you like to open your eyes underwater? You and Mommy must have had so much fun that day!
Maybe I can take you swimming this summer sometime..I Love You very much Tucker and I'm very proud of your swimming! Keep it up , guy! Hugs and kisses from Mimi